20 Exchange Place
Converted from office space to multi-family apartments, 20 Exchange Place was constructed in 1931 as the City Bank Farmers Trust Building. At that time the building was the 4th tallest building in the world and it remained among the top ten tallest buildings in New York until 1970. A Landmark Art Deco jewel, this 57 story tower comprised of over 750,000 square feet was fully restored and converted in three phases from commercial occupancy into 720 luxury rental units.
Architect: Avinash K. Malhotra
Developer: Metro Loft Development
Square Footage: 750,000